Sunday 16 February 2014

Mantle Street Memories on Mondays.


I shall be 'in residence' at The Old Sale Rooms in Wellington on Mondays for the next few months, collecting and recording Mantle Street Memories that we are hoping people will come and share with us (originally I'd intended to be at The OSR on Thursdays but "Mantle Street Memories on Mondays" has more of a ring to it don't you think!)

We will be creating a memory board to display individual memories of Mantle Street, for everyone to enjoy reading. And also, when I have enough memories collected, I will design a rag rug to illustrate them and will work at it in situ and anyone who would like to, is welcome to bring in a little piece of fabric to add to it!

(If for any reason I'm unable to be at The Old Sale Rooms on a Monday, I will put a note on my blog to let you know, 'tho don't let it put you off visiting the OSR!)

No comments:

Post a Comment